In 2020, Fellow One Research developed the first-ever genetic Scientific Body Type Quiz and Scientific Weight Loss Diary prototype based on genetics, vertebrae (posture), muscles/muscle mass, skinny fat (cellulite, thin fat, loose skin, saggy skin, crepey skin, normal weight obesity), regular fat (white fat/yellow fat/excess fat/being overweight/being obese), and Standard BMI (Body Mass Index) along with our proprietary scientific diet, exercise (cardio & resistance), metabolism (basal metabolic rate/Standard BMR), and lifestyle (stress, sleep, etc.) algorithms utilizing the latest wrangled scientific data, no less. As a proof-of-concept, our Body Type Science research data includes diverse, worldwide participants. Total cost to date: $250,000.
Here is a genuine real-world human user of the genetic Scientific Body Type Quiz & Scientific Weight Loss Program Diary prototype who safely and successfully lost weight. Along with her summary video. As the first science-based social media site, the Quiz & Diary gives users a safe, secure place to scientifically track and understand their human body and health as well as share and collaborate with others. The more scientific data we gather from diverse users, the more scientific information and knowledge we have to properly and anonymously display publically to educate the masses worldwide, and the faster we help mitigate the global obesity epidemic and human health crisis as a whole.
The Diary will especially benefit doctors, as weight loss patients can anonymously signup (using no HIPAA data) and track their weight loss scientific data, choosing to give access to anyone they want to view their scientific data, including their doctor. This will help increase compliance and actual successful, safe weight loss while scientifically understanding and accepting why their specific body is the composition and shape that it is.
In the past 2+ years of testing and gathering valuable scientific research data from diverse worldwide participants, we have proof of concept that the genetic Scientific Body Type Quiz & Scientific Weigh Loss Diary prototype is viable. However, its copious limitations require a full rebuild to greatly improve user experience and privacy functionality along with peer review, no less. Improving the overall functionality of the Quiz & Diary strengthens the quality, quantity, and accuracy of our scientific data.
One of the main long-term goals of our scientific research is to improve the accuracy of the current inaccurate mainstream science body type standards — the Standard Body Type One (BT1), Standard BMI, and Standard BMR — to mitigate the worldwide health crisis including the obesity epidemic.
Our Core Scientific Team – Genetic Scientific Body Type Quiz & Scientific Weight Loss Diary Rebuild
Marc Nelson, Lead Scientific Researcher, SEO/Content, Manager/Overseer
M.D./Ph.D. Michael Sapko, Peer Review Editor & Data Scientist
Ph.D. William Wood, Peer Review Writer & Lead Data Scientist
Ph.D. Hongnian Huang, Math/Statistics/Algorithm Specialist & Data Scientist
Lead Full Stack PHP Programmer, Wyatt Thompson
Lead Front-End Programmer & UI/UX/Layout/Design, Jen McArdle
Along with no less than 5 peer-review papers (skinny fat, genetic scientific body type, diet, exercise/metabolism, lifestyle), our team entails two (2) additional full-stack PHP programmers and a talented supporting cast to assist with educational outreach (social media, paid ads, press releases, etc.), graphics, writing, editing, legal, testing, and the like over 12 months. This includes allowing users to more easily, safely, and efficiently connect, communicate with, and manage their own account information, particularly privacy, and other users (friending, flagging, blocking, etc.) while upgrading equipment (hardware) and software to improve user-friendliness, user-interaction (UI), and user experience (UX). The rebuild will also focus on upgrading the Science-Based Diet, Exercise, Lifestyle Commenting System to increase user and public access to the latest valuable diet, exercise, metabolism, lifestyle, and weight loss scientific data.
We have tremendous interest from the public in terms of taking the Quiz. However, due to the current prototype limitations, most people are hesitant to take it because the required images are so difficult and cumbersome to upload and they are worried about not having the account functionality to better manage and control their privacy, at least.
Genetic Scientific Body Type Quiz & Scientific Weight Loss Program Diary – Body Type Science Theory
- Every user will be able to sign up for a free account. The user will answer a few basic questions including height, weight, age, heaviest weight, most weight lost, skinny fat, and excess fat tendencies, no less.
- Users will upload their 3 required images for free, within flexible parameters. The user will pass through a user-friendly ‘wizard” which will side-by-side compare an approved example image to their uploaded images and require the user to manually cross-reference the lighting, angles, distance, clothing, hair, quality, and size, no less, to verify they are accurate and acceptable. The user will then be given a caveat that they will have to redo the images if not correct, so be sure to carefully use the cross-check to ensure accuracy. Once all is correct, they will save the image. The picture will then be uploaded to the Image Management database and cropped as needed. Every image will be manually categorized (pre-ML/AI) and approved by our Admin. If the image is approved by Admin, an automated message will be sent to the user account inbox and the image will be saved in their account. If it is rejected, an automatic message will be sent informing the user to retake the image. Once all three images are approved, the user data is processed and a free initial, unofficial genetic scientific body type ID is given.
- The user is then encouraged to take the full genetic Scientific Body Type Quiz to officially learn their genetic scientific body type Identification (ID) including the science-based diet, exercise, lifestyle, metabolism/BMR, BMi, and comprehensive health scores using proprietary algorithms.
- The User will be able to individually retake the diet, exercise, lifestyle, metabolism/BMR, BMI health scores (as they may change their specific routines and want to know how it affects their health).
- The Scientific Weight Loss Diary and Science-Based Diet, Exercise, Lifestyle Commenting & Community Collaboration (including peer review) will better integrate with the genetic Scientific Body Type Quiz with greatly improved user-friendliness through more robust functionality, layout, design, UI, and UX, no less. This will include no less than enhanced user account privacy options, user-to-user functionality (commenting, sharing, likes, follows, etc.), and user management (friending, flagging, blocking, etc.).
Kickstarter Rewards (Tentative, subject to change until Kickstarter approves the Campaign)
NOTE: The Scientific Weight Loss Diary requires the Scientific Body Type Quiz